Thursday, September 06, 2007

"a little light in his loafers"

Ruh roh, is the GOP closet door opening again? From Pensito Review:
n the wake of closeted Sen. Larry Craig’s self-outing in an airport men’s room this summer, Mike Rogers, the Washington-based publisher of blogActive who outed Craig, is threatening to reveal the secret sexual identities of two leading GOP senators, while two allegedly gay Republican congressmen are making headlines and drawing unwelcome attention to themselves, the timing of which could not be worse.

The senators are Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Mitch McConnell, the Senate Minority Leader, from Kentucky. More about them below but first let’s look at two allegedly closeted members of the House, representatives Patrick McHenry and David Drier, who have been in the news lately.

Graham is gay? I'm gonna have to file that one in my special "news I couldn't be less surprised to hear" drawer. I must admit I am surprised about Mitch McConnell, though, and am gonna wait to hear more before I judge that one.

No comments: